For Renters seeking rentals in the Ashland & Medford areas
AlleNorth Properties LLC strives to exceed the expectations of our tenants. Whether commercial or residential properties, we respond quickly to our customer’s needs. Regardless if you have a maintenance request, or simply have questions, we pride ourselves on communication. A comfortable tenant often leads to long-term rental customers.
We make your maintenance concerns and questions easy, simply email us under the “contact us” page, or call and we will communicate with you promptly.
Your application with Allenorth Property Management will be screened to make certain it meets the following guidelines. Please read these guidelines before turning in your application. If your application is denied or you decide not to rent from us, the application fee is non-refundable.
An application paid in person at the office is a $35 application fee. An application paid for online is a $40 application fee due to Paypal charges.
Click here for the Residential Lease Application
Click here for the Commercial Rental Application
The following policies are used when approving persons for residency at any property managed by Allenorth Property Management. The criteria apply to every applicant who wishes to reside at this property. Applications must be filled out completely and are considered on a first come first served basis. If negative information is found in any category, the application is subject to denial. ALL APPLICANTS PROCESSED BY ALLENORTH PROPERTY MANAGEMENT WILL BE TREATED EQUALLY.
PHOTO IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED
- Each person 18 years of age or older must complete and sign an application and only the applicants may reside in the property.
- If a co-signer is necessary, the co-signer must also complete and sign an application. The acceptance of a co-signer is not normal policy and is subject to individual approval or denial by Allenorth Property Management.
- To be processed and considered, the non-refundable processing fee must accompany all applications for each adult over 18 years of age.
- Applications will not be considered with missing or false information.
- All applicants must be 18 to rent at any property managed by Allenorth Property Management.
- Any bankruptcy proceedings must be finalized prior to signing a Rental Agreement. Discharged bankruptcies are acceptable.
- All applicants must prove their actual income from legitimate sources.
- Income must be at least three (3) times the rental amount for the property of interest.
- Self-employed applicants must provide their most recent tax return and 3 months bank statements.
- Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
- All applicants must provide positive landlord references from a non-family source for at least the previous year.
- All applicants must prove that previous rental payments were made on time and without demand for the previous year.
- All applicants must prove they respect their neighbors and show care for the landlord's property.
- All applicants must have satisfactorily completed their existing contract.
A criminal record verification is made on all persons over the age of 18 who will occupy the property. Cause for the application to be rejected includes conviction (and then release from incarceration within the last seven years) for:
- Illegal drug activity or gang involvement of any kind.
Any violent act against another person. Vandalism, Arson, etc. Burglary Criminal Trespass Stalking
Anyone ever convicted of child abuse, child molestation or negligence involving a child is denied.